Event Info (subject to change, final info supplied with tickets)
We have 12 sites across the UK:
Leeds East Airport, Church Fenton, Leeds, LS24 9SE
Lincolnshire Showground, Grange-de-Lings, Lincoln, LN2 2NA
Central Docks, Liverpool Waters, Liverpool L3 0BH
Teesside International Airport, Tees Valley, Darlington, DL2 1LU
University of Bolton Stadium, Burnden Way, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 8NB
The Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Newbridge, EH28 8NB
Cheltenham Racecourse, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4SH
Filton Airfield, Bristol, Gloucester Road North, North Filton, Bristol, BS34 7QH
Newmarket Racecourse, The July Course, Newmarket, CBB 0XE
The National Bowl, Watling Street, Milton Keynes, MK5 8AA
Colesdale Farm, Northaw, London, Northaw Road West, Herts, EN6 4RB
Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, North Car Park 5, Perimeter Rd, Birmingham, B40 1NT
Venues will open across the UK in July until September 2020 and in line with government guidance.
Performance timings will vary across the day. There will be morning, afternoon, early evening and late evening performances, depending on the artist and productions. Some performances will run twice on the same day.
Gates will open ahead of the performances in line with the pre-event information that will be sent to you 3-7 days prior to the show, so please follow the guidance.
Tickets will only be available online from official outlets via www.livenation.co.uk, www.ticketweb.uk www.ticketmaster.co.uk or www.gigsinscotland.com (Scotland only). You can also buy tickets for Creamfields Classical Ibiza via https://www.skiddle.com/
WARNING: tickets from any other source will be refused entry.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance
- Tickets can be purchased depending on the number of people in your car
- You can purchase a ticket for 2 – 7 people per car. Cars or vehicles accommodating more than 7 people will not be allowed on site
- All cars arriving for the concerts will have their tickets scanned and the number of passengers in the vehicle checked
- Party size cannot exceed the number of legal seats in the vehicle
- Please ensure you purchase the correct ticket for the number of passengers in your vehicle to avoid delays on arrival
- All tickets will be print at home eTickets
Tickets for most shows are sold by car AND by number of passengers with prices starting at a car for 2 and increasing with the number of people.
However there is just 1 price per car, no matter how many passengers for the following shows:
- Brainiac Live
- Comedy Store
- Dick and Dom
- Dinosaur World Live
- Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain
- Justin Live!
- The Mersey Beatles
- The Tiger Who Came To Tea
- What’s Love Got To Do With It?
- Whitney – Queen Of The Night
Customers can purchase a Premium Ticket or a Standard Ticket.
Customers with accessible requirements will be able to purchase an accessible ticket.
Accessible tickets are available to purchase on TicketWeb. If you have specific accessibility requirements, please complete the following form: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/2JROGS/
- Guaranteed location in the first 3 rows from the front of the stage
- Priority exit from site at the end of show
Covid–19, often referred to as coronavirus, is an infectious disease that can result in serious and potentially fatal illness. There is a risk of the transmission of Covid–19 in any environment where people come together. This risk increases in enclosed spaces and with increased numbers of people. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has advised that the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions are more vulnerable. Further information can be found on the WHO’s website: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1,
Whilst Live Nation will be adopting enhanced safety measures to help attendees stay safe, the risk cannot be completely eliminated. Upon attending an event, you assume all risk associated with Covid-19 (unless in any way caused by the negligence of Live Nation). You will also be expected to:
- abide by all government guidance aimed at preventing the transmission of the virus (details of which can be accessed via the following link https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus and https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/ for shows taking place in Scotland); and
- follow all directions provided by Live Nation and its Event staff and security stewards.
You must not attend an event if you believe that you may have been infected by Covid-19.
Failure to comply with these measures shall entitle Live Nation to eject you from the event.
Please contact Live Nation (https://help.livenation.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new) for more information on the safeguards they will be implementing.
All events are all subject to the latest Government guidance rules to manage the transmission of Covid-19. All customers and staff are expected to adhere to the guidance and follow the code of conduct which will be in the pre event information pack sent 3-7 days before the event.
The following individuals MUST NOT ATTEND the event;
- Any individual displaying the symptoms of Covid-19 (New persistent cough, High temperature, Loss of taste or smell)
- Any individual who is self-isolating either due to displaying symptoms as above for 7 days, or any member of their household who is self-isolating for 14 days.
- Any individual who has been instructed by the relevant contact tracing authority to isolate.
We ADVISE the following individuals NOT TO ATTEND the event;
- Any individual who has been informed that they are extremely clinically vulnerable and that they should be shielding.
- Individuals who live in the same household as an individual who is extremely clinically vulnerable.
Vehicles NOT permitted - oversized vehicles (over 2m in height), motorbikes, mopeds, coaches, buses (including minibuses), campers, RVs, limousines, commercial vehicles such as vans, light goods vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and vehicles with trailers.
- Standard passenger vehicles only
- Party size will not exceed the number of legal seats in the vehicle
- Maximum vehicle occupancy of 7 people
- It is recommended that you only travel with people from your household in line with Government guidance. Changes in restrictions will apply to Utilita Live From the Drive-In
- Larger passenger vehicles such as 4x4s may be placed at the sides of the venue to avoid blocking the views of others
- At the end of the show we ask that customers refrain from starting their engines until instructed by the stewards who will direct customer to the exits
- Once parked up and in position, cars may not leave the venue until the show has concluded and on instruction from the stewards
All cars must have the appropriate ticket to gain entry to the event. If your ticket has not arrived via email please contact https://help.ticketweb.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new. Please check your spam/junk folder before getting in touch.
All cars must have the appropriate ticket to gain entry to the event. Please ensure you have access to your tickets on your smartphone before arriving.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult 18+. Please note some performances may have specific age restrictions please check before purchasing your tickets.
Please note Cream Classical Ibiza customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
Children aged 2 and under can attend for free and don’t require a ticket. All other children must have a full price ticket to enter.
Experience some of your favourite acts in a unique, once in a lifetime setting, similar to an outdoor concert. The only difference is there will be far fewer people - around 300 cars per show.
We will provide the following to ensure an incredible experience for you and the family.
- Your own dedicated area next to your vehicle is available for you to stand, or bring folding chairs to sit complying with social distancing requirements, and enjoy the performances. Please note umbrellas are not permitted.
- Concert quality sound from our live stage with a full state of the art sound system and lighting rig.
- High definition LED screens
- All parking is unreserved. You will be directed to a designated bay by the traffic team
- All vehicle engines and lights must be switched off during the performance
- If your battery runs flat, please wait until all other vehicles have left the venue and staff will come and assist you
All events are designed to comply with government official social distancing guidelines.
- Cars are parked up at the venue, by row and arrival time
- Distance is provided between your car and the cars around you
- The only time you can leave your designated area is to use the gender-neutral toilet facilities
With your tickets, each vehicle will receive a Utilita Live From The Drive-In information pack that includes a Customer Code of Conduct, Parking Map, Toilet Locations and other important information to enhance your experience.
WARNING: It is imperative that customers follow the code of conduct to ensure the social distancing guidance is adhered to at all times. Security will be monitoring all customers to ensure the code isn’t breeched. Customers who breach the code will be subject to further action by the security team.
You will have your own dedicated area next to your vehicle for you to stand, or bring folding chairs to sit. Please note umbrellas are not permitted
At Utilita Live From The Drive-In you can expect concert quality sound from our live stage with a full state of the art sound system and lighting rig
All vehicle engines and lights must be switched off during the performance
Concerts are only ever cancelled due to the weather if the conditions become dangerous. However, you cannot bring an umbrella, so please dress appropriately. Car engines must be switched off during the performance therefore heating and air-conditioning may not be effective.
Event signage and stewards will direct you once you arrive at the venue.
Gates will open 30 – 60 minutes before the start of the performance (subject to change). You will receive pre-event information 3-7 days before the event with full arrival details and other guidance.
All customers must arrive in a standard passenger vehicle – no pedestrians allowed.
Late arrivals may be refused entry. Key times including arrival times will be sent in advance of your event.
This cannot be guaranteed however those wishing to be positioned close to friends should arrive at the venue at the same time as we will be parking cars in the spaces based on arrival. We do also reserve the right to park larger vehicles such as 4x4 to the sides so they don’t block the view of others.
Event stewards will be located across the venue who will help you if you require assistance.
Vehicles must remain stationary in the venue until the performance has ended and stewards have given drivers the signal to start engines and exit. If, however there is an emergency please put your hazard lights on and a member of security will help you.
Yes, gender neutral toilets will be provided.
- Toilets are cleaned regularly
- Toilet facilities will be managed to maintain social distancing whilst in line
- Travel to and from the toilets, guests are required to maintain a social distance of no less than two metres in every direction
Toilets are located around the venue however customers will only be able to use the block closest to their cars. Physical distancing queuing and regular cleaning will be in place and we encourage you to wear a face mask when using the toilets. We also recommend using your facilities at home first before coming to the event.
Yes, accessible facilities will be located as close as possible to the accessible parking zone. Please refer to the venue map in the pre event information pack.
Accessible spaces will be located next to the accessible facilities. Venue maps will be in the pre event information pack sent 3 – 7 days prior to the event.
Please wait until all other vehicles have left the venue and staff will come and assist you
Cars with roof boxes will be treated as 4x4s and may be positioned to the side of the venue to avoid blocking views of others.
No food and drink permitted including alcohol (unless for medical reasons)
You are however permitted to bring in 1 x 500ml sealed bottle of water per person.
A challenge 25 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
Yes, more details will be available soon.
Yes – more detail to follow. A challenge 25 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. Drivers should not consume alcohol.
Card and contactless phone payments only.
Please purchase your accessible ticket on TicketWeb and complete the following form should you require a BSL interpreter https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/2JROGS/
Flickering light effects, lasers, strobing, pyrotechnics and other effects may be used during performances.
At the end of each performance all vehicles will need to leave the event site to allow event staff to clean and prepare for the next performance.
- No drones, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- Any items reasonably considered for use as a weapon
- No drugs (including legal/herbal highs) are permitted
- No umbrellas
- No flares / fireworks or smoke emitting devices
- No underage drinking or alcohol consumption by the driver
- No camping stoves & BBQs
- No gazebos
- No Laser pens
No items may be passed between different marked areas.
Yes, as the event is open air, however, please be mindful of others and ensure you take your litter home with you.
No pets allowed however assistance dogs are permitted.
No. External deliveries will not be given access to the event site.
For event queries, contact the Live Nation Customer Service team here: https://help.livenation.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new
For questions about your tickets, contact TicketWeb Customer Service team here: https://help.ticketweb.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new