In order to gain access to this event, all ticket holders aged 11 and over (children under 11 are exempt) will need to demonstrate their COVID-19 Status by providing either:
- Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the event)
- Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test taken prior to travel on the day of arrival at the event
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result)
How do I prove my COVID-19 Status?
Proof of a negative NHS rapid lateral flow test
Please do not bring the home test strip with you.
Follow these instructions for what you need to do:
You must report your COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result online, by visiting COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result.
OR use this link in your browser - https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result.
If you do not have access to the internet, you can also report your test result by calling the phone number in your test kit’s instructions, NHS 119 (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) or Scotland 0300 303 2713.
You will need to demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us one of the following:
- Text OR email confirmation of your result
- OR by using the NHS COVID Pass, available through the NHS App
- OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119 (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) or Scotland 0300 303 2713
Proof of full vaccination – both doses received
We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your vaccination status using the NHS App or the NHS website to download it as a PDF or get it sent to you in an email.
You can also get a paper version (vaccination status only - not test results - 2 weeks after having a full course of the vaccine) sent to you in the post. You do not need to be registered with a GP surgery or have an NHS login for this. You can get a letter (within 5 working days) by requesting a COVID Pass letter online or calling NHS 119.
Proof of natural immunity
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your positive PCR test within the past 6 months using the NHS App or the NHS website, after you’ve finished self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test.
The wearing of Face Masks at the event is NOT mandatory, however we recommend customers are mindful of themselves and others when considering if they should wear one. For example, you may wish to wear a mask when in areas of the event where the crowd is more dense or in queues.