1. This show has been created on a socially distanced basis. For your safety, resale is prohibited to maintain distances between groups.
2. If you can't attend the show because you have Covid-19 symptoms and you purchased your ticket through Ticketmaster, you may exchange your ticket for a ticket to an alternative Live Nation promoted Comedy Store show taking place at the O2 Forum this year of equal value (subject to availability). If you are unable to attend another Live Nation promoted Comedy Store show at the O2 Forum, you may apply for a refund. You must contact Ticketmaster at least 48 hours before the show to apply for a ticket exchange or refund. Contact Ticketmaster for more details.
3. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this show. Tickets are for personal use only.
4. Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry. Printouts and/or screenshots of tickets will not be accepted.
5. Your tickets are tied to the account you used to purchase tickets.
6. If you purchased more than one ticket your guests must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused admission.
7. A strict limit of 6 tickets per person (and per household) applies.
8. Any tickets purchased or resold or offered for resale in breach of these terms may be cancelled (and you will be refunded).
9. If there are any inconsistencies between these conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these conditions will apply.