Please note this show has moved from 30th April 2020 to 10th January 2021. Ticket holders will be contacted by ticket agents. Statement from the artist:
"The entire Bon Iver team has been closely monitoring this unprecedented worldwide health situation, and it is under the guidance of those more knowledgeable than us, that we have determined rescheduling to be the safest path forward for all involved. We hope that this is the best preventative action we can take against the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). All tickets will be valid for the rescheduled dates.
Stay safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you soon."
Tickets for sale
More shows by artists appearing at this event
Select another concert
Artists at this event
The Manchester Arena provides the following facilities to assist customers with special needs.
- Concession stands with lowered counters
- A box office window with a lowered counter and loop system
- At least one wheelchair accessible toilet in each set of facilities (three female sets, three male)
- Two unisex disabled toilets
- Loop system fitted into disabled platform 105
- Additional services such as the use of 'house' wheelchairs for easy access purposes and assistance from our Stewards to help customers reach their seats