Global pop superstar Dua Lipa has announced her ‘Future Nostalgia’ 2020 European Arena Tour - which starts in Madrid on April 26th and visits 22 cities across Europe and the UK ending in Dublin on June 19th.
Dua has also revealed the name of her eagerly awaited forthcoming album - ‘Future Nostalgia’ due for release in 2020.
The lead track from the album “Don’t Start Now” is already a massive hit worldwide with over 170 million streams to date. Already an iTunes Global #1, the track is also Top 10 European Radio and climbing and Top 20 US Radio and climbing. Her show stopping Award performances of ‘Don’t Start Now’ at The EMA’s, The AMA’s and The ARIA’s have also dazzled and delighted millions of viewers and fans everywhere.
- This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
- A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event for the pre-sale and 6 tickets per person (and per household) for the general onsale per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- Your full name will appear on your ticket(s) and/or be tied the account you used to purchase tickets, and you must present photo ID matching your order to enter the event.
- If you purchase more than one ticket, your guest(s) must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused entry.
- If you can no longer use your tickets, you may resell them through our official fan-to-fan exchange site
- You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply