So you know, this show has been rescheduled from Wednesday 10 June 2020. If you’ve already got tickets, they’ll still be valid, so hang on to them; your ticket agent will be in touch to tell you more.
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers, businesses, traders or for business or trade purposes, nor be offered for re-sale for profit or commercial gain.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms & Conditions will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and at all times remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through one of the Artist's approved face-value resale partners such as Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange (please visit the artist’s website for details of other partners). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket through an unauthorised outlet makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. Tickets are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
6. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling and can only be claimed by the person who made the original booking. Please see the Purchase Policy for further details.
Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
Standing downstairs / seated upstairs
Customers with access requirements please visit https://academymusicgroup.com/o2apollomanchester/access or email email@example.com for more information.
All Stalls bars and our cloakroom will be cashless at this event.
If your plans change & you can no longer make it, contact your ticket agent & only use official channels for re-sale.