Standing: 14+ (14-15 years olds must be accompanied by an adult)
Seated: Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets for sale
Can't find what you are looking for?
Select another concert
Artists at this event
Multi-Platinum singer-songwriter Christina Aguilera has announced her first U.K. tour in thirteen years. The vocal powerhouse will bring The X Tour to Glasgow, London, Manchester and Birmingham this November.
Christina Aguilera is a six-time GRAMMY Award-winning singer-songwriter renowned for her powerful voice and hit songs. Throughout her career, she has sold more than 43 million records worldwide. Aguilera has achieved five No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart making her the fourth female artist to top the chart over three consecutive decades (1990s, 2000s, and 2010s). She has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and holds the prestigious honour of being the only artist under the age of 30 included in Rolling Stone Magazine's list of the 100 greatest singers of all time. In 2011 she entered the world of television as a coach on NBC's Emmy Award nominated show The Voice.
Fresh from her exclusive Las Vegas residency, Christina Aguilera will embark on a four date U.K. wide tour bringing hits such as “Dirrty”, “Genie in a Bottle”, “Ain’t No Other Man”, “Fighter” and more fan favourites from her critically acclaimed 2018 studio album, Liberation.
- All positions have audio loop, which can be used by adjusting your hearing aid to the ‘T’ position.
- There are two dropped down counter positions to assist wheelchair users.
- Dropped Counter units are available for food and drink on both the North and South Concourses.
- The foyer Merchandise unit includes a dropped counter.
- The Restaurant and Hospitality areas are fully accessible by lift.
- There are 42 wheelchair accessible spaces within the auditorium and a number of seats for ambulant disabled patrons held off of general sale – these can be booked via our dedicated Specialist Sales Line: 020 8782 5629
- Assistance dogs are welcome, however dependant upon the event may not be able to remain within the auditorium. In such cases alternative provision will be made. Please check prior to arrival.
- There is an infra-red hearing assistance system available within the auditorium. Receivers are available for use with or without hearing aids from the Medical Area on the North Concourse – A refundable deposit may be required for security.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is no loop system in the auditorium.
- Concourse Level – there are 3 accessible toilets on both the North and South Concourses. These are located centrally, no more than 40 Meters from the wheelchair viewing platforms in the auditorium.
- Foyer Level – The Public accessible toilets are located off the main entrance foyer.
- Restaurant Level – Accessible toilets are located next to standard toilets.
- All alarm systems within the Arena have both Visual and Audible warnings.
- Evacuation routes from foyer and concourse levels offer flat floor egress.
- In the event of evacuation from the restaurant or hospitality areas, lifts cannot be used and staff will assist you to a place of refuge to await fire brigade assistance.
Vehicle Drop Off/ Car Parking:
- There is ample car parking on site for blue badge holders located at the front of the Green Car Park – accessed via Engineers Way or First Way.