Arena Square, Engineers Way, London, United Kingdom, HA9 OAA
See below for The SSE Arena, Wembley events & concert tickets. Check address, transport & venue details. Buy The SSE Arena, Wembley tickets with confidence from LiveNation.co.uk.
The SSE Arena, Wembley as it will be known from 1st June 2014 as part of the 10 year agreement, will undergo refurbishment this Summer which will upgrade and refresh the foyer and concourses as well as new SSE customer lounges. This refurbishment will bring the venue in line with the recent completion of the first phase of Quintain’s Wembley Park development which houses the London Designer Outlet which offers access to the only designer shopping outlet within the M25 as well retaurants, a cinema and 4 star hotel.
With its recent award-winning (winner of the Entertainment and Event Sponsorship category at the UK Sponsorship Awards 2014) experience in the opening of The SSE Hydro, SSE is well versed in leading the way in contributing customer-focussed spaces with a cutting edge twist.
The deal will let SSE customers access more music and entertainment across the country as part of its SSE Reward scheme with the main customer benefits on ssereward.com currently being 48 hour advance access to tickets plus upgrades into exclusive customer lounges at partner venues.
Please feel free to call us on 020 8782 5500, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Box Office opening hours:
Mon – Fri 10.30 am – 4.30 pm
Sat – closed apart from Event Days when it will open at 12 noon
Sun – closed apart from Event Days when it will open an hour before Doors.
For live travel information, please visit the Transport for London Website.
Wembley Arena is located just off the A406 North Circular Road within easy reach of central London and the rest of the country, with major motorways connecting nearby. If you're coming from the North, take the M1/A1, then A406, then A404. From the East go M11, M25 (J23), A1, A41, A406 then A404. From the South it’s M25 (J8), A217, A240, A24, A3, A306, A205, A406 then A404. From the West go M4, A312, A40, A406 then A404
For Sat-Nav searches please type in the following post code: HA9 0AA
To pre-book a space in our car park, please visit www.gotocsp.com
Travel to Wembley Park (Zone 4) on either the Metropolitan or Jubilee Line. Exit the station, taking the steps down onto Olympic Way, cross Engineers Way and the Arena is on your right. (10 minutes). Alternatively, go to Wembley Central (Zone 4) on the Bakerloo Line, turn right at the station exit onto Wembley High Road and follow for approximately 200 yards. At the Wembley Triangle turn left into Wembley Hill Road.
Click Here to find Wembley Arena on a map
Whether you are looking for lighter snacks from our refreshment stands or something more substantial to celebrate a special occasion, Wembley Arena caters for everyone. There are bars and food outlets throughout the arena, with food units situated on both concourses serving quality food from a variety of fast food and snack menus, including burgers, fried chicken and hot dogs. They remain open throughout the event from doors opening.
Our 160 capacity restaurant is available from 1½ hours before the main doors open, so what better way to kill time?! We serve traditional and contemporary food from either a divine a la carte menu or our tasty bar menu. Please call 020 8782 5609 or email email@example.com for more information or to book your table.
Click Here to view the Restaurant Menu now
A live gig at Wembley Arena in full swing
Please be advised that Wembley Arena seating is divided into bays:
- Blocks A and B are not raised and other customers may stand during the performance.
- Blocks C and D are tiered behind these.
- Block E represents the East Terrace. Higher rows may not be suitable for patrons who cannot manage steps or who are unhappy with heights.
- Blocks N and S are within the tiered, side seating of the Arena. Even numbered bays (i.e. N4) are in the lower tier; odd numbered bays (i.e. N7) will be in the upper tier. Upper Tiers may not be suitable for those who cannot manage steps or who are unhappy with heights.
There are currently no travel disruptions to Wembley Arena to report
(includes information about Tickets, Admission, The Performance, Refunds, Privacy and more)
Vehicle Drop Off/ Car Parking:
Unless otherwise stated, for all shows, children aged under 14yrs must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16yrs or over).
In addition to this, on standing shows, no-one under the age of 14yrs will be allowed onto the standing floor area. Anyone aged 14-15yrs must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16yrs or over).
THE PARENTS & CARERS GUIDE TO CONCERTS
• CHECK YOUR TICKETS – It might sound obvious, but make sure you’ve got the right venue and the right date and don’t forget your tickets. It’s helpful to know which entrance you need to use and what time the concert starts – if you have any questions, check with the venue.
• PLAN YOUR JOURNEY – Many concerts start close to rush hour, so the traffic may be heavy around the venue and car parks. Please leave sufficient time for car parking and entry to the building as this may involve queuing.
• HELP – If your child requires any assistance during the event, they should approach a steward or member of security – they will be happy to assist. We do also have Customer Information points on the concourses opposite blocks S10 & N10 and again, our staff will be happy to assist.
• DRINKS – Please note that on some concerts bottles and cans may not be allowed into the Venue at the request of the Artist. Or, in some shows, drinks may have to be decanted at the door for safety reasons.
• MEETING POINT – If your child is coming unaccompanied by an adult, (please see age restrictions), or with friends, drop them off by the Box office entrance on Engineers Way, this is situated on the North side of the building and use this as your meeting point for the end of the show. Please ensure that your child has a mobile number to contact you in the event of show finishing earlier or later than expected
TOP TIPS FOR WISE TICKET BUYING
• Always call the venue Box Office first.
• Only ever buy from the outlets listed in the show advertising.
• Make sure you know the face value of the ticket and how much you are paying in booking fees.
• Always find out the location of the seats.
• Make sure you know when the tickets will be delivered to you.
• Never buy from unauthorised agents
If you have any questions about your ticket please contact the original place of purchase.
Please Note: The promoters of the concert or event will inform the Arena of their policy regarding the admission of cameras to their shows. It should not be assumed that any camera will be admitted, as their policy may change at short notice, and without prior notification, at the artist’s request.
In these cases customers will be required to leave their cameras at the confiscation area, for collection after the show.
Usually, professional type cameras (with large or detachable lenses), camcorders and tripods are not permitted.