Chris Rock: Total Blackout
The SSE Arena, Wembley, London Details
There is a strict NO MOBILE PHONE policy in place for this show. Any phones brought into the venue will be required to be placed in a supplied locked pouch when entering the arena concourse. This is a free service but please allow extra time for security searches and to have your phone placed in a secure pouch by specialist onsite staff. All customers will be subject to a search and anyone found with a phone within the arena will be asked to leave the venue. PLEASE NOTE this also means that physical tickets are mandatory for this show and we request that all customers ensure they have a hard copy of their ticket to be scanned on entry.
Age Restrictions: 16+
Can't find what you are looking for?
Select another concert
Artists at this event
- All positions have audio loop, which can be used by adjusting your hearing aid to the ‘T’ position.
- There are two dropped down counter positions to assist wheelchair users.
- Dropped Counter units are available for food and drink on both the North and South Concourses.
- The foyer Merchandise unit includes a dropped counter.
- The Restaurant and Hospitality areas are fully accessible by lift.
- There are 42 wheelchair accessible spaces within the auditorium and a number of seats for ambulant disabled patrons held off of general sale – these can be booked via our dedicated Specialist Sales Line: 020 8782 5629
- Assistance dogs are welcome, however dependant upon the event may not be able to remain within the auditorium. In such cases alternative provision will be made. Please check prior to arrival.
- There is an infra-red hearing assistance system available within the auditorium. Receivers are available for use with or without hearing aids from the Medical Area on the North Concourse – A refundable deposit may be required for security.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is no loop system in the auditorium.
- Concourse Level – there are 3 accessible toilets on both the North and South Concourses. These are located centrally, no more than 40 Meters from the wheelchair viewing platforms in the auditorium.
- Foyer Level – The Public accessible toilets are located off the main entrance foyer.
- Restaurant Level – Accessible toilets are located next to standard toilets.
- All alarm systems within the Arena have both Visual and Audible warnings.
- Evacuation routes from foyer and concourse levels offer flat floor egress.
- In the event of evacuation from the restaurant or hospitality areas, lifts cannot be used and staff will assist you to a place of refuge to await fire brigade assistance.
Vehicle Drop Off/ Car Parking:
- There is ample car parking on site for blue badge holders located at the front of the Green Car Park – accessed via Engineers Way or First Way.