Arena Square, Engineers Way, London, United Kingdom, HA9 OAA
See below for Wembley Arena events & concert tickets. Check address, transport & venue details. Buy Wembley Arena with confidence from LiveNation.co.uk.
- Dancing on Ice The Final Tour 2014 1 Apr 2014
- Dancing on Ice The Final Tour 2014 2 Apr 2014
- Dancing on Ice The Final Tour 2014 3 Apr 2014
- Harlem Globetrotters 11 Apr 2014
- Dancing on Ice The Final Tour 2014 23 Apr 2014
- Dancing on Ice The Final Tour 2014 24 Apr 2014
- Jeff Dunham - Disorderly Conduct Tour 2014 26 Apr 2014
Select Wembley Arena Concert Tickets
About Wembley ArenaTop
Wembley Arena - the UK's flagship live music venue first opened in 1934 as the Empire Pool and Sports Arena hosting the 1948 Olympics and numerous sporting and musical events.
75 years and a £35 million refurbishment later, the venue is synonymous with live music, welcoming scores of sell out shows and one off UK tour dates from major recording artists each year at very reasonable ticket prices.
Wembley Arena has played host to some of the greatest music acts of all time such as Madonna, The Who, The Beatles and Rolling Stones (sharing the same bill), Prince, David Bowie, Kings of Leon, The Killers, Dolly Parton, Elbow and Stevie Wonder to name a few.
The Arena is also well known as a sports and entertainment venue hosting ice skating shows such as Dancing on Ice, sporting events such as TNA Wrestling, Masters Snooker, International Strongman Championships and the Premier League Darts final as well as family events such as Walking With Dinosaurs and Comedians including Lee Evans, Eddie Izzard and Michael McIntyre.
In 2009 Wembley Arena is celebrated 50 years of live music and with over 48 million visitors since its first music show, Wembley Arena is every bit the iconic music venue it was and always will be. With fantastic travel links giving easy access this building was made for the comfort of its customers.
Barclaycard customers can enjoy preferential 48 hours access to tickets wherever possible, exclusive onsite benefits at selected shows and the VIP treatment in the Barclaycard Unwind Lounge when you’re there.
Please feel free to call us on 020 8782 5500, or by email at email@example.com
Box Office opening hours:
Mon – Fri 10.30 am – 4.30 pm
Sat – closed apart from Event Days when it will open at 12 noon
Sun – closed apart from Event Days when it will open an hour before Doors.
For live travel information, please visit the Transport for London Website.
Wembley Arena is located just off the A406 North Circular Road within easy reach of central London and the rest of the country, with major motorways connecting nearby. If you're coming from the North, take the M1/A1, then A406, then A404. From the East go M11, M25 (J23), A1, A41, A406 then A404. From the South it’s M25 (J8), A217, A240, A24, A3, A306, A205, A406 then A404. From the West go M4, A312, A40, A406 then A404
For Sat-Nav searches please type in the following post code: HA9 0AA
To pre-book a space in our car park, please visit www.gotocsp.com
Travel to Wembley Park (Zone 4) on either the Metropolitan or Jubilee Line. Exit the station, taking the steps down onto Olympic Way, cross Engineers Way and the Arena is on your right. (10 minutes). Alternatively, go to Wembley Central (Zone 4) on the Bakerloo Line, turn right at the station exit onto Wembley High Road and follow for approximately 200 yards. At the Wembley Triangle turn left into Wembley Hill Road.
Click Here to find Wembley Arena on a map
Whether you are looking for lighter snacks from our refreshment stands or something more substantial to celebrate a special occasion, Wembley Arena caters for everyone. There are bars and food outlets throughout the arena, with food units situated on both concourses serving quality food from a variety of fast food and snack menus, including burgers, fried chicken and hot dogs. They remain open throughout the event from doors opening.
Our 160 capacity restaurant is available from 1½ hours before the main doors open, so what better way to kill time?! We serve traditional and contemporary food from either a divine a la carte menu or our tasty bar menu. Please call 020 8782 5609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book your table.
Click Here to view the Restaurant Menu now
A live gig at Wembley Arena in full swing
Please be advised that Wembley Arena seating is divided into bays:
- Blocks A and B are not raised and other customers may stand during the performance.
- Blocks C and D are tiered behind these.
- Block E represents the East Terrace. Higher rows may not be suitable for patrons who cannot manage steps or who are unhappy with heights.
- Blocks N and S are within the tiered, side seating of the Arena. Even numbered bays (i.e. N4) are in the lower tier; odd numbered bays (i.e. N7) will be in the upper tier. Upper Tiers may not be suitable for those who cannot manage steps or who are unhappy with heights.
There are currently no travel disruptions to Wembley Arena to report
(includes information about Tickets, Admission, The Performance, Refunds, Privacy and more)
- All positions have audio loop, which can be used by adjusting your hearing aid to the ‘T’ position.
- There are two dropped down counter positions to assist wheelchair users.
- Dropped Counter units are available for food and drink on both the North and South Concourses.
- The foyer Merchandise unit includes a dropped counter.
- The Restaurant and Hospitality areas are fully accessible by lift.
- There are 42 wheelchair accessible spaces within the auditorium and a number of seats for ambulant disabled patrons held off of general sale – these can be booked via our dedicated Specialist Sales Line: 020 8782 5629
- Assistance dogs are welcome, however dependant upon the event may not be able to remain within the auditorium. In such cases alternative provision will be made. Please check prior to arrival.
- There is an infra-red hearing assistance system available within the auditorium. Receivers are available for use with or without hearing aids from the Medical Area on the North Concourse – A refundable deposit may be required for security.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is no loop system in the auditorium.
- Concourse Level – there are 3 accessible toilets on both the North and South Concourses. These are located centrally, no more than 40 Meters from the wheelchair viewing platforms in the auditorium.
- Foyer Level – The Public accessible toilets are located off the main entrance foyer.
- Restaurant Level – Accessible toilets are located next to standard toilets.
- All alarm systems within the Arena have both Visual and Audible warnings.
- Evacuation routes from foyer and concourse levels offer flat floor egress.
- In the event of evacuation from the restaurant or hospitality areas, lifts cannot be used and staff will assist you to a place of refuge to await fire brigade assistance.
Vehicle Drop Off/ Car Parking:
- There is ample car parking on site for blue badge holders located at the front of the Green Car Park – accessed via Engineers Way or First Way.
Unless otherwise stated, for all shows, children aged under 14yrs must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16yrs or over).
In addition to this, on standing shows, no-one under the age of 14yrs will be allowed onto the standing floor area. Anyone aged 14-15yrs must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16yrs or over).
THE PARENTS & CARERS GUIDE TO CONCERTS
• CHECK YOUR TICKETS – It might sound obvious, but make sure you’ve got the right venue and the right date and don’t forget your tickets. It’s helpful to know which entrance you need to use and what time the concert starts – if you have any questions, check with the venue.
• PLAN YOUR JOURNEY – Many concerts start close to rush hour, so the traffic may be heavy around the venue and car parks. Please leave sufficient time for car parking and entry to the building as this may involve queuing.
• HELP – If your child requires any assistance during the event, they should approach a steward or member of security – they will be happy to assist. We do also have Customer Information points on the concourses opposite blocks S10 & N10 and again, our staff will be happy to assist.
• DRINKS – Please note that on some concerts bottles and cans may not be allowed into the Venue at the request of the Artist. Or, in some shows, drinks may have to be decanted at the door for safety reasons.
• MEETING POINT – If your child is coming unaccompanied by an adult, (please see age restrictions), or with friends, drop them off by the Box office entrance on Engineers Way, this is situated on the North side of the building and use this as your meeting point for the end of the show. Please ensure that your child has a mobile number to contact you in the event of show finishing earlier or later than expected
TOP TIPS FOR WISE TICKET BUYING
• Always call the venue Box Office first.
• Only ever buy from the outlets listed in the show advertising.
• Make sure you know the face value of the ticket and how much you are paying in booking fees.
• Always find out the location of the seats.
• Make sure you know when the tickets will be delivered to you.
• Never buy from unauthorised agents
If you have any questions about your ticket please contact the original place of purchase.
Please Note: The promoters of the concert or event will inform the Arena of their policy regarding the admission of cameras to their shows. It should not be assumed that any camera will be admitted, as their policy may change at short notice, and without prior notification, at the artist’s request.
In these cases customers will be required to leave their cameras at the confiscation area, for collection after the show.
Usually, professional type cameras (with large or detachable lenses), camcorders and tripods are not permitted.